Catch the Spirit at Mesa Spirit RV Resort!
- Age Qualified Resort
- Number of Sites: 1667
- Open/Close: Open Year Round
- Need Help? Call: 877-570-2267
Check Rates or Reserve
Catch the Spirit at Mesa Spirit RV Resort!
- Age Qualified Resort
- Number of Sites: 1667
- Open/Close: Open Year Round
- Need Help? 877-570-2267
AGE QUALIFIED RESORT
Located closely to Sky Harbor Airport, Tempe and Gilbert, and the beautiful Superstition Mountains, Mesa Spirit is a beautiful desert RV resort in Mesa Arizona. People stay at our resort because we offer state of the art amenities as well as the comfort of traditional RV camping. We are a hidden gem in the desert, that offers extensive activities and special events programs during the winter season. Events and programs are staffed and run by our Activities Director and many of our wonderful resident seasonal workers. with the assistance and support of the Activity Team.
- (Video) CAMPGROUND REVIEW - MESA SPIRIT RV RESORT - MESA ARIZONA
- See AlsoHow to find and add keywords to your website8 Reasons Why Every Small Business Needs an Easy-to-Use CRM SoftwareHow to find and choose your life coach keywordsWhat are the Best Online Nursing Schools? | Find The Perfect One For You
- (Video) Mesa Spirit - Best RV Resort In Arizona? [Full Time RV Living]
- See AlsoHydroponics: How It Works, Benefits and Downsides, & How to Get StartedWhat is Competitor Keyword Analysis? 5 Best Tools for the Job244 Insanely Powerful Words That Sell in Emotional Marketing3 Scholarship Essay Examples about Yourself 
- (Video) Mesa Spirit RV Resort Campground Review | Our Full-Time RV Journey | Episode 52
Locationget directions|download resort map
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Mesa Spirit RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Arts and Crafts
- Dancing & Dance Classes
- Silversmithing and Lapidary
- Health and Wellness Events
- Sports Leagues
- Choirs and Concerts
- Tour Groups
- Chapel Services
- Community Food Events
- Annual Special Events
- Glass & Wood Workshops
- Card Games (cribbage, bridge, euchre, etc.)
- Water Aerobics
- Painting Classes
- Darts Tournaments
- Bible Study Classes
- Table Tennis
- Co-ed Exercise
- Bocce League
- Board Games
- Wi-Fi – modem recommended
- Church Services
- Mini Golf
- Happy Hours
- Country Vendor Store
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV check-in: 12 noon until dusk
- RV check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
- All RV guests must enter from the Main Street entrance and check in with Guard Shack.
- No University Drive Gate access for new arrivals.
- Please have guests contact resort directly for instructions during office hours if they will be arriving after hours. Courtesy Patrol is available to check them in after office hours and park up until dusk hours. $250 deposit to reserve and the balance is due on arrival.
In Season Business Office Hours
- Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Sunday - Closed
Off Season Business Office Hours
- Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Ranger Hours: No Ranger
- Courtesy Patrol Hours: 7 a.m. to Midnight daily
- Pool Hours: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Bistro/Café Hours: Varied hours for breakfast and lunch M-F during Season
- Store Hours: NA
- Pet Parks: Available 24 hours
- Quiet Hours: 10 p.m. - 7 a.m.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (888) 726-8744.
- Arrivals after dusk will be parked on curb with electric hook up.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site location are subject to availability and can not guarantee exact site location.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked on line and provide Rez number.
- By using a cred card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: If I used a cred card for a deposit or payment, I authorize MCH Mesa Spirit LLC, to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit for incidents, electric or outstanding lot rent.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due at check in.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
- Monthly - $250 deposit due at time of reservation. Remaining balance is due on reservation start date.
- Length of Annual: 12 Month stay- Background required and lease agreement to be signed upon approval.
- Length of Seasonal: Any stays 3 to 6 months. Special rates apply for winter months.
- Background Check: $50 per person (18 & over) $25 for each additional person.
Additional Stay Details
- Tow Trailers: Tow trailers/storage trailers are allowed on RV sites, provided they fit within the limits of the site, and it is in good condition.
- No Truck Camper or Camping Trailers with Canvas.
- Sites Amperage: Mesa Spirit does not have any 30 Amp sites. Adapters are available for $20 (Price subject to change)
- Retail Monthly RV Stay: Available for stays of 30 days or more. This is an age qualified resort. Each party must have one person 55 years of age, the second can be 35 or older as long as they have no kids. For any February bookings for 28 days, using a monthly rate group, Reservations for all length of stays are PAID IN FULL at Check in. Electricity is an additional charge for all stays that are 30 days or longer.
- Cable: Free & included on all sites.
- WiFi: Complimentary Wi-fi provided throughout campground. For best reception – highly recommend each guest to bring their own modem.
- Honey Wagon: No Honey Wagon.
- Storage: No RV storage available.
- Golf Carts: Gas & Electric permitted. Licensed drivers only. All drivers must be over the age of 18.
- Golf Cart Rentals: No on site rentals.
- Propane: No Propane Sales on site.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- We allow full refunds for cancellations 60 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- $250 deposit to reserve and the balance is due on arrival (refundable after check-out walk through)
- $200 cleaning fee applies
- 30-Day minimum stay required
- The US postal service delivers mail directly to sites. There is a mail box for outgoing mail in a US Post Box located by the flag pole outside main office building. There are 2 postal offices about a 5 to 10 minute drive away. Our resort will be working with Parcel Pending to provide electronic lockers and offer a new package service. Beginning February 2020, guests can enjoy these great benefits with Parcel Pending lockers.
- Office does not hold or take package delivers from Amazon, UPS, Fed Ex. All deliveries must be sent to guest site.
- Pets Welcome. 2 pets max per site. Pets now allowed on all sites. No size restrictions, please double check with property for any aggressive breeds. Pets may also be permitted in rentals, please check rental tab for more information.
Campground Services & Information
- Packages mailed to Mesa Spirit will only be received via Parcel Pending. Resort personnel will no longer be accepting packages. To learn more about the service visit https://www.parcelpending.com/residents/ or call 1-855-316-4756. To sign up, visit https://my.parcelpending.com/signup.
- This is an age-qualified resort. For age-qualified resorts, a fourteen-day limit on guests and children applies.
- All RV sites are 50 amp. Guests with 30 amp rigs will need a 30 amp adapter. (Sold by campground if customer does not have one for a cost of $20
- All rates are based on a party of two. Extra guests are charged at a rate of $4 per day, per person.
- We will do our best to hold the campsite specified in your confirmation letter. However we cannot guarantee that a site change will not occur.
- Electricity is billed for stays of thirty days or more.
- Guests under age 55 can visit for 2 weeks or less. Children are allowed to visit for up to 2 weeks for additional fees to use amenities. Guests are allowed to visit as well for additional fees and must be registered at the office.
How much is an RV park per month in Arizona? ›
|May – Sept||Oct - April|
|Basic (Up to 32ft)||$625.00 + TAX & ELEC.||$730.00 + TAX & ELEC|
|Basic + (33-38ft)||$675.00 + TAX & ELEC||$780.00 + TAX & ELEC|
|Premium (40-45ft)||$775.00 + TAX & ELEC||$880.00 + TAX & ELEC|
|Premium + (45ft+)||$875.00 + TAX & ELEC||$980.00 + TAX & ELEC|
- Forest Road 525C, Sedona.
- Craggy Wash, Lake Havasu City.
- Plomosa Road, Quartzsite.
- Saddle Mountain, Tonopah.
- Darby Well Road, Ajo.
- Garland Prairie Road Dispersed Camping, Williams.
- Cieneguita Camping Area, Elgin.
As for monthly payments, the average monthly payment for an RV will be anywhere from $225 to $650 monthly. This average is based on a $35,000 vehicle with $0 down and varying interest rates. Most lenders who offer RV loans will require a minimum down payment of 10%, while others require 20%.Can you drink in a moving RV in Arizona? ›
While it may not be technically illegal for an RV passenger to consume alcohol while in the cabin portion of the RV, it's still inadvisable in case of a police stop. The smell of an open container may give a police officer probable cause to search the vehicle. Clean up.How do you get around the 10 year RV rule? ›
So, regularly washing and wax a pop-up camper, travel trailer, fifth-wheel, or motorhome can help with the ten-year rule. Doing so will mean the luster of the paint finish will last a lot longer. Torn or fading decals can also be easily taken care of. Also, many people take care of rust as soon as they see it.Can you sleep in your RV in a Walmart parking lot? ›
While we do not offer electrical service or accommodations typically necessary for RV customers, Walmart values RV travelers and considers them among our best customers. Consequently, we do permit RV parking on our store parking lots as we are able.Can you live in an RV legally in Arizona? ›
RVs are not considered permanent residences. Therefore, there are strict zoning ordinances and local laws that dictate whether a person can live full time in an RV. Local zoning ordinances and laws also dictate where RVs may be parked. In urban areas, property owners may not be permitted to park RVs on their lots.Can you sleep in Walmart parking lots in Arizona? ›
Walmart does not have a corporate-wide policy of allowing people to sleep in their car in their parking lots.Can you write off a RV on your taxes? ›
Your main home is the one where you ordinarily live most of the year. This can be a boat or RV even if it doesn't have a permanent location. As long as it contains the required facilities, you can claim it as your main home on your taxes.What credit score is needed for an RV loan? ›
In order to qualify for the best RV loan rates, you should aim for a credit score of around 700 or higher. Of course, there are many lenders who also offer RV loans to those with bad credit.
What is the minimum credit score for an RV loan? ›
The RV financing industry-standard ranges from about 660 to 700 FICO score, but there is a possibility your search for “RV financing with 650 credit score” can be fruitful because there is financing available for credit scores in the 500 to 600 range.Can passengers move around in an RV while driving? ›
It's illegal to sleep, walk around or even be inside an RV like a travel trailer, fifth wheel or any kind of pull-behind campers while it's moving. However, you can sit inside a Class A, B, and C motorhome that has seat belts, and you can legally use some of the facilities inside while driving.How long can an RV be parked on the street in Arizona? ›
State of Arizona Statute prohibits parking an unattended vehicle on the street for more than 48 hours. 5. A fine will be imposed for all infractions of these RV Parking Rules. It will begin at $20.00 for the first day, and will progressively increase an additional $5.00 for each day thereafter.Do you need a special license to drive an RV in Arizona? ›
A Class B CDL is required to operate any vehicle with a GVWR of 26,001 pounds or more. A trailer may be towed if the GVWR of the trailer is 10,000 pounds or fewer.What is the RV 3 3 3 rule? ›
By adhering to this simple rule of thumb, you can make traveling easier for your whole family. What is this? First, limit your travel to no more than 300 miles in one day. Second, arrive no later than 3 p.m. Finally, stay at your destination for at least three days.What is the 2 2 2 rule for RV? ›
The RVing 2/2/2 rule is a safe and effective way to plan your travel. It means drive no more than 200 miles a day, stop every 2 hours, and stay 2 nights in each place. Some RVers also put an appendix on the rule encouraging drivers to arrive at an overnight destination by 2:00 p.m.At what age should I stop driving an RV? ›
Answers about Age and RVing and being too old for the RV Lifestyle. ANSWER: The answer to this is an unequivocal NO! Age and RVing is not an issue – unless there are health or physical reasons that would make it dangerous to drive.What is the most beautiful park in Arizona? ›
1. Grand Canyon. The most famous of all the national parks in Arizona, or even in the entire United States, is Grand Canyon National Park. It's here that the Colorado River slices over a mile deep into the earth, showcasing an amazing display of colorful rocks and unique rock formations.What is the nicest RV park in the United States? ›
- Sun Outdoors Petoskey Bay Harbor in Petoskey, Michigan.
- Zion River Resort in Virgin, Utah.
- Schoodic Woods Campground in Winter Harbor, Maine.
- Lighthouse Point at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio.
- Lake Placid/Whiteface Mountain KOA in Wilmington, New York.
The Three Best States for Full-time RVer Domiciles
The best states for full-time RVer domiciles generally come down to Texas, Florida or South Dakota. All three states are income tax-free, the government entities will accept mail-forwarding addresses and they are headquarters for mail-forwarding services.
› Blog ›
Is it Legal to Live in Your Camper in Your Backyard in Phoenix?
Is It Legal To Live In An RV In Arizona?
The 10 Best RV Trips To Take In Arizona - Must See!
RVs are not considered permanent residences. Therefore, there are strict zoning ordinances and local laws that dictate whether a person can live full time in an RV. Local zoning ordinances and laws also dictate where RVs may be parked. In urban areas, property owners may not be permitted to park RVs on their lots.Can you live in an RV full time in Arizona? ›
Getting Full-Time Residence in Arizona
It's no surprise that some RVers fall in love with Arizona so much, they want to call it their new home. Choosing a residence as a full-time RVer sounds a bit counter-intuitive, but it does have many benefits.
Camping Fees at parks where camping is available range from $15–$50 per night. Fees are based on one vehicle per campsite. Additional vehicles are charged $15.00 per night.How much does RV storage cost in Arizona? ›
On average, how much is RV storage in Phoenix, Arizona per month? RV Storage prices can be different from state to state, as well as, city to city. On average, RV storage costs about $130 per month. This rate is dependent on different factors such as security, indoor or outdoor parking, and access to the facilities.Can you drink in a moving RV in Arizona? ›
While it may not be technically illegal for an RV passenger to consume alcohol while in the cabin portion of the RV, it's still inadvisable in case of a police stop. The smell of an open container may give a police officer probable cause to search the vehicle. Clean up.Can you be evicted from an RV park in Arizona? ›
A sheriff or constable can execute a writ of restitution by removing all occupants and their possessions from the RV. A.R.S. § 33-1481(B).What are the taxes on an RV in Arizona? ›
The state use tax rate is 5.6%. There is no county use tax in Arizona. City use tax rates vary by city and are listed in our TPT Tax Rate Tables on our website under “Transaction Privilege Tax”, then “Rates and Deduction Codes.” You can also look up the rate on our Arizona Transaction Privilege Tax Look Up Tool.How much money do you need to live full time in an RV? ›
We have seen monthly full time RV living budgets from fellow travelers as low as $1,600 and as high as $5,000. If you really want to go minimal, you can easily live this life for around $1,000 per month by finding a free spot to park your rig for extended periods or by becoming a camp host.Do you need a special license to drive an RV in Arizona? ›
A Class B CDL is required to operate any vehicle with a GVWR of 26,001 pounds or more. A trailer may be towed if the GVWR of the trailer is 10,000 pounds or fewer.
How do you get mail if you live in an RV full time? ›
Use an RV Mail Forwarding Service
This is ideal for full-time RVers who need a physical address to establish residency for their mail. RV mail forwarding services will sort and hold your mail until you're ready to pick it up or have it shipped to a resort or friend's house.
FR 237 Camping Area—Coconino National Forest
If you like wildflowers, pine trees, and free camping in Arizona, FR 237 (known as the Pumphouse Wash) is the place to go. Campers will find toilets, large campsites, and hiking trails near FR 237 to make for a complete and relaxing camping getaway.
Your first, 4-person trip costs less than $600, but once you buy the big-ticket items like shoes and a tent, each subsequent trip is only about $100, or $25 per person. Adding new gear when your budget allows will make camp outs that much more enjoyable, and provide you with a new hobby that you can enjoy for years.How much is a membership to KOA? ›
Loyalty Program Overview
For just $33 a year, you get access to perks like: 10%* discount on the daily registration rate at 500+ KOA locations. A free night of camping** during KOA Rewards Weekend at participating KOA Campgrounds. Exclusive offers and special discounts from our partners.
How much does RV storage cost in Mesa? The average RV storage rate in Mesa is $143 each month.Is paying for storage worth it? ›
Very short-term, a storage unit can be an affordable means of storing belongings. Long-term, it is typically a waste of money, since most people end up paying more for the unit than the stored items are worth.How long can an RV be parked on the street in Arizona? ›
State of Arizona Statute prohibits parking an unattended vehicle on the street for more than 48 hours. 5. A fine will be imposed for all infractions of these RV Parking Rules. It will begin at $20.00 for the first day, and will progressively increase an additional $5.00 for each day thereafter.